























當沒人相信你的時候,你如何激勵自己?
How do you motivate yourself when no one else believes in you?
else 別的、另外、其他、此外
我可以給你兩個答案
I can give you two answers.
一個是公認的正確答案,而另一個是事實
One is the motivate correct one, one is the truth.
取決於你想聽哪一個
Depends on which one you want to hear. 信任依靠
不管如何,我兩個答案都給你
I’ll give you both, actually. 實際上
公認的正確答案是,
The politically correct answer is, 政治正確的,賢明的 /pəˌlɪt̬.ə.kəl.i /
你一定要努力奮鬥,
well, you’ve got to just hustle, 充滿活力的行動
你一定要埋頭苦幹,清楚自己的目標
you gotta just put your head down and you gotta know your goal,
找到人生的方向
Know where you’re going.
你經常會聽到這些話
You hear these things a lot
而事實是
Here’s the truth.
如果你還需要別人激勵你
That if you need someone to motivate you,
那你就不是一個積極的人
You’re not that motivated. 目的明確的 /ˈmoʊ.t̬ə.veɪtɪd/
我發現那些高效率的人
What I notice is high performance people, /ˈnoʊ.t̬ɪs/ 表現、技能 /pɚˈfɔːr.məns/
我們都是自我激勵的
We are self motivated.
許多人,都會以身邊的人做為藉口,
There are a lot people, they’re looking for their family. And they use that as an excuse,
比如,我的妻子,我的丈夫,他們不支持我
So, you know, my wife, my husband, they don’t support me.
我的父母不支持我,我的孩子不支持我,或我朋友不支持我
My parents don’t support me. My kids don’t support me. Or my friends don’t support me.
事實上
Guess what? /ɡes/ 猜測、估計
不要期待他們的支持
Do not expect their support. /ɪkˈspekt/
高處不勝寒
The air is thin at the top. 稀薄
你一定要學會孤獨而不寂寞
You have to learn to be alone without being lonely.
這是必經之路
That’s just the path. /pæθ/
尤其當你越來越成功的時候
That when you are becoming more successful, 成功的
而這就是令許多人怯縮的最大原因
That’s the biggest thing that holds most people back.
並不是不懂如何開始,也不是不懂得怎麼做,或是不懂該怎麼做
It’s not the how to , it’s not the know what, it’s not don’t know what to do,
更不是因為沒有生意點子
It’s not the business idea,
而是他們無法自發行動
It’s the face that they cannot operate on their own, /ˈɑː.pə.reɪt/ /oʊn/
或是無法自我激勵
Being able to self motivate,
同時又希望自己獲得身邊人的許可
At the same time, not having to get permission from the people around them.
/pɚˈmɪʃ.ən/
他們會期望:「難道你不知道嗎」
That they wish, “how come... don’t you know
「我這麼做都是為了你」「你們怎麼不支持我」
I’m doing this for you? How come you guys don’t support me?
為什麼我家人不支持我?
How come my family don’t support me? 怎麼會?
為什麼他們不理解?
How come they don’t understand?
我不明白
I don’t get it.
我想賺更多的錢,我想要更加成功
I want to make more money, I want to be more successful,
給他們過上更好的生活,為什麼他們就是不明白
To better their lives. How come they don’t understand?
其實,大部分時候,他們是永遠不會理解的
Guess what, most of the time, they will never understand.
你是在期待一些不會發生的事情
You’re expecting something that won’t happen.
這就是你躊躇不前的原因
That’s what’s holding you back.
你在期待獲得他們的認可
You’re expecting them to give you permission.
希望他們鼓舞你:「勇敢去闖吧」
Yeah, go for it~ they cheer you up.
不,現在問題在於,他們為何不支持你
No, now the question is why don’t they support you?
答案很簡單,非常的簡單
It’s very simple. It’s very very simple.
所有這些東西,我都親身經歷過
I go through this whole thing, exactly in my own life. 確切地
首先,他們不理解的原因
Frist of all, they don’t understand.
因為我們大部分人
Because most of us, we grew up.
都在一個錯誤的教育體系下成長
In the miseducational system, 錯誤教育 /mi se du ke tion/
它規定了你的行為模式
Where it’s teaching, where it’s teaching you to be have a certain way. [ 'sə:tən ] 肯定的
去上學,考取好成績,走這條路
Go to school, get good grades and walk this path. /ɡreɪd/ 分數、級別
獲得大學文憑,找一份工作,做到65歲為止
Get a degree, get a job, work til you’re 65. /dɪˈɡriː/ 程度水準
然後結婚生子、申請房貸
Marry, have kids, get a big mortgage. /ˈmɔːr.ɡɪdʒ/ 貸款、抵押
這就是你的人生
That’s your life.
任何偏離這些道路,違背那些傳統人生道路的想法
Anything that deviates from that, anything that’s not the traditional path,
/ˈdiː.vi.eɪt/ [ trə'diʃən(ə)l ]
都被視為愚蠢的、危險的、錯誤的
That is stupid. That is dangerous. That is wrong.
你不應該那樣做,你應該這樣做
You shouldn’t do that, you should do this.
所以,一但你想選擇不同的道路
So the minute you want to walk a different path,
你身邊的親人朋友
The people around you, your loved ones,
他們會覺得你是異類
They feel like you are so weird. [ wiəd ] 古怪的
為什麼你就不能像其他人一樣~
How come you can’t do what everybody else~
做正常的事情,好好安定下來,不要冒險,打安全牌
just be normal. Just settle. Don’t take risks. Play safe.
[ 'nɔ:məl ] [ 'setl ] [ risk ]
找一份安穩的工作
Get a safe, secure job. [ si'kjuə ]
你越是偏離傳統的路線
And the more you deviate from that traditional path,
他們越會覺得 與你的距離更加遙遠
The more they feel like, the bigger the distance between you and them. [ 'distəns ]
他們害怕失去你 擔心你會把他們拋在後頭不顧
They’re afraid to lose you, they’re afraid that you’ll leave them behind. 落後、過去
所以你得不到他們的支持
That’s why you don’t have the support.
那些你的好麻吉、好朋友
And all your buddies, all your friends.
你真的以為 他們希望你獲得空前的成功嗎
Do you really think they want you to be mega successful?
過著自己夢想中的生活嗎
To live that dream life?
到處旅行,住著漂亮的房子
To travel, to live in that beautiful home,
開著他們永遠買不起的車子
To drive that car, that they could never afford [ ə'fɔ:d ] 承擔、經受、支付
你真的以為
Do you really think
當他們正在過著拮据的生活時,會希望你成功嗎
They want you to be that successful while they’re living paycheck to paycheck
才不會
Hell no.
他們可能會說:「我們為你感到高興」
They might say, “oh yeah, we cheer for you”
恭喜你 太好了
Congratulations man, good for you /kənˌɡrætʃ.əˈleɪ.ʃən/
內心深處卻是羨慕、忌妒、自卑
Deep down, enviousness, jealousy, lower self.
/ˈen.vi.əs.nəs/ [ 'dʒeləsi ]
這就是人性
It’s human nature.
我想表達的是別期待這些
So what I’m saying, is don’t even expect it.
你是在浪費時間
You’re wasting your time. waste [ weist ]
你做自己認為正確的事
You do what you think it is right,
你做自己相信正確的事
You do what you believe is right,
走你自己的道路
You walk your own path.
不管別人有沒有看見
They might see it, they might not see it.
我也不會期望他們看見
I’m not expecting them to see it.
這事我自己的生活,與他們無關
This is my life, it’s not their life.
我做自己認為該做的事
I do what I know I need to do,
所以,如果你需要別人激勵自己
So if you need someone to motivate you,
那你是不會成功的
You’re not going to be successful.
我不需要任何人激勵
I don’t need anyone to motivate me,
甚至不需要他人理解我
I don’t even need people to understand me.
我理解自己,激勵自己
I understand me, I motivate me.
如果你還在等待別人的激勵
You’re waiting for someone to motivate,
他們為什麼不支持我?我要如何獲得動力?
How come they don’t support me?how can I be motivate?
你甚至無法每天自動自發的起床
You can’t even get yourself to get off the bed.
醒來做那些該做的事
And wake up and do what it takes,
卻還在妄想著成功
And you want to be successful
還想要比其他人更優秀
You want to be better than everybody else?
你還想開發那些技能,這是不可能的事
You want to develop that skill, not going to happen.
你是不會成功的 你必須學會自我激勵
Just not going to happen. You need to be self motivated.
綜觀任何行業,如運動、娛樂、商業
Look across any industry. Sport、entertainment、business.
[ 'indəstri ] [ entə'teinmənt ]
那些取得卓越成就的人
Anyone who’s achieved excellence. [ ə'tʃi:v ] [ 'eksələns ]
你無須激勵他們
You don’t need to motivate them.
因為他們比起任何人 更加嚴以律己
Because they demand more from themselves than anybody else could. [ di'mɑ:nd ]
我對自己的要求 比任何人都高
I demand more from myself than anybody else could.
你對自己的要求 是否比任何人都高呢
Do you demand more from yourself, than anybody else could?
別在等待了,想做就做吧
So don’t wait. Do it, and just do it.
但如果,



最長的有45個字母的英文單字
火山矽肺病Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
Pneumono(肺)ultra(極度)micro(微)scopic(小)silico(矽)volcano(火山)coniosis
憎恨hatred (小red紅hat帽--恨大灰狼吃了外婆)
畏縮cower (cow牛害怕的發抖)
刪減abridge (bridge橋縮短兩岸距離)
責罵scold (被責罵,使他像是很cold冷一樣在發抖)
圍巾scarf (死car車子撞到我,撞出scar疤痕,趕快用圍巾遮起來)
正式的再見farewell (fare車費+well很好=給你很好的車馬費)
猶豫hesitate (這男生不知道要sit坐還是要ate吃,很猶豫)
候選人candidate (會did做又會ate吃)
現象phenomenon (沒有男人上!?)
穩定的stable (使tabel桌子更穩)
駱駝camel (有1隻駱駝走came來)
美味的delicious (原本美味的食味,變r噁,讓人抓狂) delirious抓狂的
使窒息smother (說媽媽是moth蛾er人,被媽媽掐到差點窒息)
Intellectual à in-tel-lec-tual
Activity à ac-ti-vity
Productivity à pro-duc-ti-vity
Brevity à bre-vity
Action à ac-tion
Detention à de-ten-tion
Objection à ob-jec-tion
Understand+Practice
字首
de=down朝下、complete完全、away離開、off脫落
code=密碼 à decode=解碼
de+caffeinated 去除咖啡因,簡稱decaf=低咖啡因的咖啡
de+frost 除霜=去除霜
字尾
ian=同類型的人 arian=有人出來了
vegetable(蔬菜) + ian
vegetarian= 素食者
字根
fect=做to do、to make
in=強化、進入into à infact=做進去=感染
a=去 à affect=去作用=去影響
per=完全的、徹底的 à Perfect=做的很徹底=完美
ef、ex=向外out à effect=做出來對外=效果
side effect=旁邊的效果=副作用
after effect=後面的效果=後遺症
important 重要
im、in=進來 port=港口 (inport、import進口) ant=結尾
blacksmith 鐵匠
locksmith 鎖匠
lock鎖 blace黑色 smith工匠師傅的英文姓氏
一個心理測驗:
寫下12345
1寫得越直,表示你這個人越正直
2有打圈圈,表示你可能是有心機的
3有打圈圈,表示你確定是有心機的
4上面兩直線離越遠,越敗家
5的彎角越彎,未來的另一半越醜(尖的就是帥哥美女)
