天道酬勤
YouTube的英文會話...聽.說.讀.寫~背
英語會話精選200短句
001 | 你要去哪裡 | Where are you going? |
002 | 你在做什麼 | What are you doing? |
003 | 這是怎麼回事 | What's going on? |
004 | 這是什麼東西 | What is this? |
005 | 現在幾點了 | What time is it (now)? |
006 | 今天星期幾 | What day is it today? |
007 | 你是哪裡人 | Where are you from? |
008 | 你住在哪裡 | Where do you live? |
009 | 今天是星期四 | Today is Thursday. |
010 | 為什麼 | Why? |
011 | 你從事什麼工作 | What kind of work do you do? |
012 | 我在一家百貨店工作 | I work at a department store. |
013 | 我是公司職員 | I’m an office worker. |
014 | 你說什麼 | What did you say? |
015 | 你能再說一遍嗎 | Could you say that again? |
016 | 你能說慢一點嗎 | Could you speak a little bit slower? |
017 | 這是什麼意思 | What does this mean? |
018 | 我聽不清你說什麼 | I can’t hear you. |
019 | 那個字怎麼讀 | How do you read that character? [ˋkærɪktɚ] |
020 | 請在這兒寫一下,好嗎 | Could you write it down here? |
021 | 我可以問你一件事嗎 | May I ask you something? |
022 | 天氣不錯,不是嗎 | Nice day, isn’t it? |
023 | 開始下雨了 | It’s starting to rain? |
024 | 外面有點冷 | It’s a little cold outside. |
025 | 外面非常熱 | It’s very hot outside. |
026 | 今天很涼快,不是嗎 | It’s cool today, isn’t it? |
027 | 今天很暖和,不是嗎 | It’s warm today, isn’t it? |
028 | 對了, | By the way, |
029 | 讓我想想, | Let me see, |
030 | 比如說: | For example: |
031 | 你好 | Hello. |
032 | 早上好 | Good morning. |
033 | 晚上好 | Good evening. |
034 | 見到你很高興 | Nice to meet you. |
035 | 好久不見 | Long time no see. |
036 | 再見 | Goodbye. |
037 | 晚安 | Good night. |
038 | 下次見 | See you again. |
039 | 你過的怎麼樣 | How are you doing? |
040 | 和平時一樣 | Same as usual. |
041 | 我很好 | I’m fine. |
042 | 你現在忙嗎 | Are you busy at the moment? |
043 | 你工作忙嗎 | Are you busy at work? |
044 | 我很忙 | I’m very busy. |
045 | 真的嗎 | Really? |
046 | 是的 | Yes. |
047 | 不是 | No. |
048 | 不用了,謝謝 | No, thank you. |
049 | 你明白嗎 | Do you understand? |
050 | 我明白了 | I understand. |
051 | 我不明白 | I don’t understand. |
052 | 你知道嗎 | Do you know it? |
053 | 我知道 | I know. |
054 | 我不知道 | I don’t know. |
055 | 你現在在做什麼 | What are you doing now? |
056 | 您是誰 | Who are you? |
057 | 你的愛好是什麼 | What are your hobbies? |
058 | 我喜歡購物 | I love shopping. |
059 | 我最近一直在看YouTube | I’ve been watching YouTube lately. |
060 | 我喜歡看電影 | I like watching movies. |
061 | 你喜歡什麼類型的電影 | What kind of movies do you like? |
062 | 我們一起去吧 | Let’s go together. |
063 | 你家有幾口人 | How many people are there in your family? |
064 | 我家有四口人 | We are a family of four. |
065 | 你有幾個姊妹 | How many sisters do you have? |
066 | 我有一個姊姊 | I have one older sister. |
067 | 你有男朋友嗎 | Do you have a boyfriend? |
068 | 我現在沒有男朋友 | I don’t have a boyfriend now. |
069 | 我可以看看嗎 | Can I have a look? |
070 | 好嗎 | Okay? |
071 | 你可以借我一把傘嗎 | Can I borrow an umbrella? [ʌmˋbrɛlə] |
072 | 當然可以 | Of course. |
073 | 謝謝您 | Thank you. |
074 | 謝謝你的幫忙 | Thank you for your help. |
075 | 不客氣 | You’re welcome. |
076 | 我很抱歉 | I’m sorry. |
077 | 對不起,我遲到了 | I’m sorry I’m late. |
078 | 沒關係/不要緊 | It’s okay. Never mind. |
079 | 讓您久等了 | Thank you for waiting. |
080 | 你能幫幫我嗎 | Can you help me? |
081 | 我很樂意 | With pleasure. [ˋplɛʒɚ] |
082 | 你有空嗎 | Are you free? |
083 | 對不起,我很忙 | Sorry, I’m tied up. |
084 | 你覺得怎麼樣 | What do you think? |
085 | 我也這麼認為 | I think so, too. |
086 | 我不這麼認為 | I don’t think so. |
087 | 我不感興趣 | I’m not interested. |
088 | 我同意 | I agree. |
089 | 我不同意 | I disagree. |
090 | 沒問題 | No problem. |
091 | 說的對 | That’s right. |
092 | 我羨慕你 | I envy you. [ˋɛnvɪ] |
093 | 那太糟糕了 | That’s too bad. |
094 | 我很寂寞 | I’m lonely. |
095 | 我很擔心 | I’m worried. |
096 | 這讓我很生氣 | It makes me angry. |
097 | 我很驚訝 | I was surprised. |
098 | 這不是你的錯 | It’s not your fault. [fɔlt] |
099 | 我理解你的感受 | I understand how you feel. |
100 | 不可能 | No way! |
101 | 你真是太好了 | You are so kind! |
102 | 太棒了 | That’s great! |
103 | 你很聰明 | You’re smart! |
104 | 那個髮型很漂亮 | That hairstyle is nice! |
105 | 恭喜你 | Congratulations. [kən͵grætʃəˋleʃənz] |
106 | 對你有好處 | Good for you. |
107 | 我該怎麼辦呢 | What should I do? |
108 | 我會盡力的 | I’ll do my best. |
109 | 很高興收到你的來信 | I’m glad to hear from you. |
110 | 我期待著見到你 | I’m looking forward to seeing you. |
111 | 我餓了 | I’m hungry. |
112 | 我渴了* | I’m thirsty. |
113 | 我有點兒緊張 | I’m a little nervous. [ˋnɝvəs] |
114 | 我累了 | I’m tired. |
115 | 我睏了 | I’m sleepy. |
116 | 我得走了 | I have to go now. |
117 | 你多大了 | How old are you? |
118 | 我今年32歲 | I am 32 years old. thirty-two |
119 | 你餓嗎 | Are you hungry? |
120 | 我渴了* | I am thirsty. |
121 | 你想喝點什麼 | Would you like something to drink? |
122 | 你喜歡吃什麼 | What is your favorite food? |
123 | 我喜歡吃漢堡 | My favorite food is hamburger. |
124 | 沒錯 | That’s right. |
125 | 非常好 | Very good. |
126 | 不太好 | Not so good. |
127 | 我是從倫敦來的 | I’m from London. |
128 | 你去過加拿大嗎 | Have you ever been to Canada before? |
129 | 有會說英語的人嗎 | Is there anyone who can speak English? |
130 | 你好,我可以跟布朗先生通話嗎 | Hello, may I speak to Mr. Brown? |
131 | 我聽不清你說的話 | I can’t hear you clearly. |
132 | 你能說大聲點嗎 | Could you speak a little louder? |
133 | 您此行的目的是什麼 | What is the purpose of your visit? |
134 | 我是來觀光的 | I’m here for sightseeing. [ˋsaɪt͵siɪŋ] |
135 | 我是來出差的 | I’m here on business. |
136 | 我要去這個地方 | Please go to this place. |
137 | 請在下一個紅綠燈右轉 | Please ture right at the next traffic light. |
138 | 請在這裡停車 | Stop here, please. |
139 | 你好,我預訂了一個房間 | Excuse me, I have a reservation. |
140 | 我想退房 | I’d like to check out. |
141 | 我想去這裡 | (with a map showing) I want to go here. |
142 | 你要點菜嗎 | May I take your order? |
143 | 來兩份炸雞 | Two fried chicken, please. |
144 | 在這裡吃嗎 | For here? |
145 | 帶走 | To go, please. |
146 | 在這兒吃 | For here, please. |
147 | 有空位嗎 | Are there any seats available? |
148 | 請坐在這兒 | Please have a seat here. |
149 | 服務員,我想點菜 | Excuse me, I’d like to order. |
150 | 這不是我點的菜 | This is not what I ordered. |
151 | 來一杯紅酒 | I’d like a glass of red wine. |
152 | 乾杯 | Cheers! |
153 | 你喜歡嗎 | Do you like it?(這道菜合你的胃口嗎) |
154 | 很好吃 | It’s delicious. |
155 | 有點辣 | It’s a little spicy. |
156 | 又甜又好吃 | It’s sweet and delicious. |
157 | 味道清淡 | It tastes bland. |
158 | 味道很濃 | It tastes strong. |
159 | 你更喜歡哪個 | Which do you like better? |
160 | 我吃飽了 | I’m full. |
161 | 請結帳 | Check, please. |
162 | 我們AA制吧 | Let’s split the bill. |
163 | 可以刷卡嗎 | Do you accept credit cards? |
164 | 請給我開發票 | Can I have a receipt? [rɪˋsit] |
165 | 我想去洗手間 | I need to go to the bathroom. |
166 | 洗手間在哪裡 | Where is the restroom? |
167 | 你在找什麼 | Are you looking for something? |
168 | 化妝品櫃台在哪裡 | Where is the cosmetics section? |
169 | 我只是看看 | I’m just looking. |
170 | 我可以試穿一下嗎 | Can I try it on? |
171 | 有點緊 | It’s a little tight. |
172 | 太大了 | It’s too large. |
173 | 這個多少錢 | How much is this? |
174 | 太貴了 | It’s too expensive. |
175 | 你能給我更優惠的價格嗎 | Can you give me a better price? |
176 | 我要這個 | I’ll take this. |
177 | 收銀台在哪裡 | Where is the cashier? |
178 | 我想退貨 | I’d like to return this. |
179 | 這個壞了 | This is broken. |
180 | 你能給我換一下嗎 | Can you exchange it? |
181 | 我上不了網 | I can’t get online. |
182 | 不出熱水 | There is no running hot water. |
183 | 衛生間堵了 | The toilet is clogged. [klɑgd] |
184 | 停電了 | The power went out. |
185 | 請打掃一下我的房間 | Please clean my room. |
186 | 我想寄一個包裹 | I’d like to send a parcel. [ˋpɑrs!] |
187 | 我想換錢 | I’s like to exchange money. |
188 | 自動取款機在哪裡 | Where can I find an ATM? |
189 | 這附近有公用電話嗎 | Is there a pay phone around here? |
190 | 你會說英語嗎 | Do you speak English? |
191 | 我的錢包被偷了 | My wallet was stolen. [ˋstolən] |
192 | 我的護照丟了 | I lost my passport. |
193 | 我覺得噁心 | I feel sick. |
194 | 我發燒了 | I have a fever. [ˋfivɚ] |
195 | 我頭疼 | I have a headache. [ˋhɛd͵ek] |
196 | 這裡真的很疼 | It really hurts here. |
197 | 我想給大使館打個電話 | I want to call the embassy. [ˋɛmbəsɪ] |
198 | 救命 | Help! |
199 | 放開我 | Let me go! |
200 | 我叫瑪莉.史密斯 | My name is Mary Smith. |
飛機上廣播英文70句
01 | 各位乘客們,下午好 | Good sfternoon passengers. |
02 | 這是班機BD370飛往雪梨的預登機廣播 | This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight BD370 to Sydney. |
03 | 我們現在邀請那些有小孩的乘客(登機) | We are now inviting those passengers with small children.. |
04 | 以及任何需要特別協助的乘客 | and any passengers requiring special assistance, |
05 | 現在開始登機 | to begin boarding at this time. |
06 | 請準備好您的登機牌和護照 | Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. |
07 | 大約十分鐘後開始正式登機,謝謝 | Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you. |
08 | 女士們,先生們 | Ladies and gentlmen, |
09 | 歡迎搭乘從東京飛往巴黎的CB700航班 | welcome onboard Flight CB700 service from Tokyo to Paris. |
10 | 我們目前排在弟三位準備起飛 | We are currently third in line for take-off |
11 | 預計大約七分鐘後起飛 | and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. |
12 | 請您現在繫好安全帶 | We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time. |
13 | 請固定所有行李 | and secure all baggage |
14 | 放置於座位下方或頭頂的行李櫃裡 | underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. |
15 | 也請將坐位和餐桌在起飛前豎直 | We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. |
16 | 請關閉所有個人電子設備 | Please turn off all personal electronic devices, |
17 | 包括筆記本電腦和手機 | including laptops and cell phones. |
18 | 飛行期間禁止抽菸 | Smoking is prohibited for the duration of flight. |
19 | 感謝您選搭ABC航空 | Thank you for choosing ABC Airlines. |
20 | 享受您的飛行 | Enjoy your flight. |
21 | 這是機長在說話 | This is your captain speaking. |
22 | 首先歡迎各位乘坐BD870航班 | First I'd like to welcome everyone on ABC Flight BD870. |
23 | 我們目前航行在3萬3千英呎高空 | We are currently cruising at an altitude of 33,000 feet |
24 | 時速為400英里 | at an airspeed of 400 miles per hour. |
25 | 時間是下午 1:25 | The time is 1:25 pm. |
26 | 天氣看起來很不錯,我們這邊有順風 | The weather looks good and with the taiwind on our side.. |
27 | 我們預計大約提前15分鐘抵達倫敦 | We are expecting to land in London approximately fifteen minutes ahead of schedule. |
28 | 倫敦天氣晴朗 | The weather in London is clear and sunny |
29 | 今天下午最高溫是25度 | with a high 25 degrees for this afternoon. |
30 | 如果天氣合作的話 | If the weather cooperates 可挖盆雷 |
31 | 我們可以飽覽城市的景色 | we should get a great view of the city. |
32 | 空服人員大約20分鐘後到 | The cabin crew will be coming around in about twenty minutes.. |
33 | 是時候為你們準備點心飲料了 | time to offer you a light snack and beverage, 杯for綠橘 |
34 | 飛機上的電影很快就會開始 | and the inflight movie will begin shortly after that. |
35 | 在我們到達目的地前再聊 | I'll take to you again before we reach our destination. 黛絲題內選 |
36 | 在那之前,做好,放鬆 | Until then, sit back, relax |
37 | 享受接下來的飛行 | and rest of the flight. |
38 | 我們馬上就提供早餐.午餐.晚餐.三明治 | We will soon be serving breakfast/lunch/dinner/sandwich |
39 | 請放下你的小桌板 | Please put down your seat table. |
40 | 如果您有特殊飲食要求 | If you have special diet requirement, |
41 | 請告訴機艙服務員 | please tell the cabin attendants. |
42 | 我們將提供茶.咖啡.啤酒.紅酒和其它 | We will offer you a choice of tea,coffee,beer,wines and other soft drinks. |
43 | 希望你能喜歡,謝謝 | Hope you could enjoy these. Thank you. |
44 | 機長已開啟繫好安全帶的標誌 | The Captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign. |
45 | 我們正穿越一個亂流區 | We are now crossing a zone of turbulence. |
46 | 請回到座位,繫好安全帶 | Please return to your seats and keep your seat belts fastened. |
47 | 我們剛降落在ABC機場 | We have just landed at ABC Airport. |
48 | 外面的溫度是攝氏25度, 華氏77度 | The outside temperature is 25 degrees Cenrigrade.77 Fahrenheit. |
49 | 很抱歉,由於氣候惡劣,航班延誤 | We apologize for the delay of today's flight because of the bad weather. |
50 | 在飛機完全停好前,請繫好安全帶 | Please keep your seatbelt fastened till the plane comes to complete standstill. |
51 | 提醒您下飛機時帶上隨身物品 | And we may remind you to take all your belongings when you disembark. |
52 | 入境手續將在航廈完成辦理 | Entry formalities will be completed in the terminal building. |
53 | 歡迎搭乘我們的航班 | We thank you for flying with us |
54 | 希望再次與您歡樂相聚 | and hope to have the pleasure of being with you again. |
55 | 為您講解救生衣使用方法 | We would like to explain about the use of the life vests. |
56 | 空中小姐將示範如何穿救生衣 | A stewardess will demonstrate how to put on the life vest. |
57 | 請在他/她示範後,做同樣的事 | Please do the same sfter his/her demonstration. |
58 | 救生衣位於您座位下面 | The life vest is located under your seat. |
59 | 拉紅色帶子可以把它拉出來 | Take it out by pulling the red tape. |
60 | 穿背心時,把它套在頭上 | To put the vest on, slip it over your head. |
61 | 然後,繫緊扣帶,把帶子拉緊在腰 | Then, fasten the buckles and pull the straps tight around your waist. |
62 | 出飛機前,不要把救生衣充氣 | Do not inflate your lifejacket until you are outside of the aircraft. |
63 | 飛機停止後 | After the airplane comes to stop, |
64 | 依照空服員的指示 | the instructions from the cabin attendant, |
65 | 立刻將背心充氣 | immediately inflate the vest.. |
66 | 離開飛機前,用力拉下一個膨脹標籤 | by pulling one of the inflation tabs strongly before leaving the aircraft. |
67 | 大家注意聽一下 | May I have your attention please? |
68 | 機上有一位生病的乘客 | There is a sick passenger on board. |
69 | 如果機上有醫生或護士的話.. | If there is a doctor or a nurse on this flight.. |
70 | 請立刻用緊急按鈕跟我們聯繫 | would you please contact us by pressing the call button immediately. |
45個高頻萬能英語句型
誰能幫我搬一下這個箱子 | Who can help me move this box? |
那個穿藍色衣服的女孩是誰 | Who is that girl in blue? |
我們什麼時候可以去遠足 | when can we go hiking? |
你什麼時候回來的 | when did you come back? |
洗手間在哪裡 | where is the washroom? |
我能在哪裡找到瓶裝水 | where can I find some bottle water? |
你為什麼辭職 | why did/do you quit your job? |
你們是怎麼認識的 | how did you get to know each other? |
喝杯咖啡怎麼樣 | how about having a cup of coffee? |
我怎樣才能修好我的手機 | how can I fix my cellphone? |
你最喜歡的顏色是什麼 | what's your favorite color? |
你正在找什麼 | what are you looking for? |
還沒打完....
文章標籤
全站熱搜
留言列表